Full time position working remotely as independent adjuster.
Earnings: Based on claim count; those handing 60 claims or more make 75,000 -95,000.
Investigate and handle property damage and bodily injury claims for auto carrier.
• Responsible for handling moderate-to-high complexity personal auto liability losses, including litigated claims.
• Makes timely and appropriate contacts with interested parties, including, but not limited to the insured,
claimant/attorney, witnesses and producers.
• Determines, reviews and analyzes coverages that may or may not apply to the claim; plans, executes and reviews
Investigations, coverage, liability and/or damages– including securing of a signed or recorded statement of the
insured, claimant and/or witnesses and obtains medical records/reports for evaluation.
• Discusses possible coverage issues with supervisor and drafts coverage positions as applicable.
• Applies facts, as determined by the investigation, to the law of the particular jurisdiction to properly evaluate exposure.
• Demonstrate leadership ability.
• Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
• Be detailed oriented, organized, and have a passion for excellence
• Exhibit adaptability to shifting priorities; effectively handle and prioritize multiple projects/tasks in order to meet deadlines.
• Have strong computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office and Outlook.
• Work independently with claims management system.
Company: Guardian Restoration
Position: Mitigation Technician
Job Description: Performance of water mitigation, mold remediation, fire/smoke/storm damage clean up under the supervision of the Mitigation Manager • Focus and dedication to providing excellent customer service • Maintain a clean, properly stocked and organized truck • Maintain all company equipment • Be accessible by phone and participate, in the on-call rotation.
Resume URL: www.guardianflorida.com
To post a claims professional job opening, please fill out the form below. It will be added upon approval. Thanks!